No knots in your extension lead anymore!
Does it annoy you that your extension lead always tangles? This annoyance is a thing of the past with the FILAMASTER! You can now easily store your extension lead without any tangles and knots.
1. Storage of cable. Hold the small hook between thumb and base of forefinger so that the FILAMASTER lays nicely in the palm of your hand.
2. Hang at least 50 cm of male plug end of cable in the big hook.
3. By spreading the arms, make loops of minimal 1 meter and hang these in the hook. Prevent possible slipping of cable by bending the hand with the FILAMASTER outwards whilst making the loops (thus cable jams itself on edge of hook).
4. Usage. Walk from the place where electricity is needed to a wall plug, whilst taking out as many loops as required.
5. Lay the FILAMASTER near the wall plug. The rest of the extension lead stays nicely stored in the hook.
6. After usage, store cable as mentioned above.
7. Store the FILAMASTER for next time usage, say out loud: "What an extremely handy gadget" and tell your neighbour about it.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW THE FILAMASTER WORKS!